Commercial Law Advisory
Corporate and commercial laws which are central to any business transaction are a key practice area of the firm. The corporate and commercial law skills and expertise that the firm brings to the table are a fundamental resource which the firm’s clients can rely on.
Milosevic Law Firm has the expertise to tackle the wide range of issues and concerns that can challenge any organization’s operations in the today’s complex competitive environment. The firm has been recognized for its excellent strategy and solution-oriented approach in this area of practice.
The firm provides active guidance to domestic and international clients and advises on trade-related issues which directly impact foreign investments in Serbia, across various sectors including but not limited to telecommunications, energy, real estate, retail, infrastructure, automobile, etc.
The firm takes part in consultation processes with the Government of Serbia and related ministries on policy-related issues and submits proposals and papers concerning the required policy changes.
The team advises and assists clients in the following fields:
- Entry strategy;
- Legal structuring;
- Assistance in obtaining approval/clarification from governmental authorities, as applicable;
- Assistance in obtaining various registrations, licenses, approvals, permissions, etc.;
- Assistance in compliance of various laws/regulations, as applicable;
- Assistance in conducting legal audits;
- Drafting, negotiation and finalization of various vendor contracts, services contracts, etc.
Milosevic Law Firm