Technology, Media, Telecommunications
Our clients range from startups to some of the largest technology and media companies in Serbia. Many have been clients of the firm for a long time, valuing our strategic, tactical and technical advice. We also act for many of the high-profile investors – from the prominent early-stage funds and venture capital firms to corporate investors and sovereign wealth funds. Our TMC team is stacked with sector knowledge, expertise in disruptive technologies, and international connections with intermediaries and investors.
We provide legal solutions for our clients in complex and multi-jurisdictional transactions, including:
- Drafting IT related agreements, including software and hardware related agreements, outsourcing agreements, and licensing agreements.
- Analyzing workflow for possible legal issues with local legislation as well as possible intellectual property and trademark disputes and data protection irregularities.
- Analyzing regulatory compliance status of manufactured, imported and/or exported hardware and software, and providing guidance to ensure a steady stream of business and operations.
- Providing comparative analysis of local legislation, international treaties, directives, and agreements in order to minimize legal risks and offer our clients a better understanding of the legal landscape as well as a legal road map to help structure their business.
- Providing one-stop shop legal assistance to start-up technology companies.
Milosevic Law Firm provides an increasingly important range of legal advice to the clients who are dealing with telecommunication law matters on a daily basis, including:
- Following up on legislative developments and reporting changes in the legal landscape
- Drafting sector-specific agreements, including infrastructure outsourcing, cloud services, managed networks, and analyzing them for potential legal risks and issues under local legislation
- Preparing and filing applications before the relevant governmental authorities
- Legal counseling concerning administrative and technical aspects of disputes regarding the telecommunications sector.
Milosevic Law Firm has extensive knowledge and experience in the media and entertainment law area in Serbia. We handle all media and entertainment law related matters for domestic and international clients who operate in a wide range of media industries. We have worked with clients on many projects related to media production, including the launch of new media platforms, distribution arrangements and have also successfully represented our clients before Serbian courts and authorities at all levels.
Media convergence brings together computing, communication, and content, which is a direct consequence of the digitization of media content and the popularization of the internet. Media convergence has been transforming the established industries, services, and work practices, enabling entirely new forms of content to emerge.
Milosevic Law Firm