Our employment team delivers incisive legal advice and pragmatic solutions to the clients concerning all aspects of employment law. We advise across all advisory, transactional, and contentious issues. We also advise on highly confidential and sensitive board matters and have been recognized for providing strategic, robust, commercially driven advice in a timely manner. We have many long-standing clients who come to us as their trusted advisors on matters ranging from day-to-day HR queries to the group strategy impacting corporate reputation and wider commercial objectives.
Milosevic Law Firm advises on all legal, strategic and practical issues arising from the employment or engagement of employees, workers, directors, consultants and contractors, from their recruitment, terms and conditions, retention and motivation, to performance management, investigation, dismissal, redundancy and retirement.
We have been a trusted advisor to many of the regional banks, resources and infrastructure businesses, having advised on business-critical employment and regulatory issues and investigations. We understand your industry and can guide your business through all day-to-day and strategic employment issues.
- Bargaining and union claims
- Executive advisory and compliance
- Contracts, policies, and procedures
- Crisis and reputation management
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Employment audits and compliance
- Executive employment contracts
- Investigations and mediations
- Outsourcing and supply chain compliance
- Performance, discipline, and termination
- Restructuring and workplace change
- Workforce engagement models
Milosevic Law Firm